Thread: New Thinking Model the latest

miwa website staff
			</span>

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks

New Thinking Model the latest

MIWA is in the process of interviewing and appointing New Thinking Model representatives in each of its regions. Pieter Niemand, Director of MIWA, says all representatives will be appointed by January 2018. “The appointment process has been a thorough one and I feel confident that the right people will be placed.”

The first of several appointments is the Highveld representative, Nonhlanhla “Noni” Tshabalala.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Noni.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	1079

We took a moment to interview Noni on her new role:

Can you tell us briefly about your career history?

My career started in the motoring industry as my first position was at the Automobile Association of South Africa. I worked there for nine years starting as a Telesales and Retentions consultant and then moving to different roles which included Sales Administrator as well as Billing Administrator. I joined the RMI in September 2013 as the Database Administrator. I have now been appointed as the MIWA Representative for the Highveld Region.

What will be your responsibilities is your new role?

My responsibilities include ensuring that I keep in contact with the members and most importantly to ensure that members know and understand the benefits of being a MIWA member. I also have to keep members abreast all things happening in the motor industry which might affect them. In short, I can say that my responsibility is to keep my members happy.

What do you hope to achieve in this role?

I hope to educate more members about MIWA and increase awareness to the consumers and the members of the public. In this way I hope to encourage potential members to join MIWA. I hope to make the brand more visible and known to people who don’t have an idea about the RMI or MIWA, as I believe that this strategy will help us retain and also recruit more members.

What motivates you as a person? What makes you get out of bed in the morning?

The dawning of a new day gets me out of bed every morning. The fact that each morning gives me an opportunity to start over, and each morning presents its own opportunities, where I can contribute or make a difference and create change.
    Last edited by Tessa Marsh; 12-05-2017 at 10:38 AM.